GPX PRO: ON SALE !!!
The LEATT® PRO neck brace is the pinnacle in neck brace technology! The PRO brace features a fully ventilated, carbon-fiber chassis with completely redesigned, open-cell padding. The PRO brace is the lightest, most ventilated and most comfortable brace we have ever designed and, like all LEATT-BRACES®, is built around Alternative Load Path Technology®(ALPT®) to give you the confidence needed to compete at the top of your sport!
- The lightest Leatt-Brace® available 600g ± 50g (19oz ± 1.8oz)!
- Kevlar reinforced carbon fiber matrix chassis
- Anodized CNC spring-loaded aluminium hinges are easy to use for both left- and right-handers. Their bright red colour ensures easy identification by paramedical personnel in an emergency situation.
- New open-celled, light weight, Velcro-free padding is removable & washable.
- Revolutionary vented padding and brace structure.
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from one of your most fragile bones.
- Unique one-piece rear support (thoracic) designed to break away in severe impact scenarios.
- The greatest range of motion of any Leatt-Brace®
- Comes with harness system with quick-release buckles.
- On-board rear thoracic angle adjustment.
- Adjustable sizing to fit riders according to LEATT® size chart.
- Replacement parts available
- CE Approved
- Free brace bag included ($100 value)